STREET TEAM JOB
How to Apply? Are you looking to get your feet wet in Radio? Joining our street team is a great way to do that! Flinn Broadcasting/ HOT 107.1 has one of the best street teams in Radio! We are currently looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative employees for our Promotions Department. To apply, please email our Promotions Director your resume. Please note if selected for this Street Team position you will only be working with HOT 107.1.
- Ensure promo/street team is packed to successfully execute station events
- Help to maintain a clean work space in company vehicle and promotions storage room
- Execute station events including client events and station promotional opportunities to enhance our brand and increase revenue and ratings
- Represent station in a positive manner during any listener interaction over the phone or in person at events (Social Medias included)
- Assist other station departments as needed
- Flexible hours based on availability;weekend and evening hours may be required based on events.
Employee must also possess good work ethics such as punctuality, self-motivation, a willingness to learn, excellent oral and written communications skills. Previous experience in promotions, marketing and social media management is preferred but not mandatory to apply.
Must be Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Must be 21 years old and have a clean driving record.
Email your resume and cover letter to Dominique Frost, Promotions Director at email@example.com PLEASE DO NOT CALL. Flinn Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate and welcome diversity in the workplace. Thank you.