Beyonce was at the news conference for her upcoming Super Bowl halftime show when she launched into the impromptu performance — and when she finished the song, she simply said, “Any questions?”
10 things we learned during Beyonce’s press conference today….
1. Suck it haters! Beyonce proved she can sing The National Anthem LIVE…when she wants to. Although she admitted to singing over a pre-recorded track (she confirmed sound did “come out of her vocal chords”) she’s still very ‘proud’ of her performance during the Presidential inauguration.
2. She’s super nervous about her documentary coming out because it reveals so much. More revealing than her recent miscarriage confession? “It was very interesting directing and editing myself and still putting it in the film. I feel like it’s time for people to really get to know me and to see a different side. I’m curious and scared but its too late, its coming out. I’m happy.”
3. Bey would not confirm or deny a Destiny’s Child reunion.”“Well, I can’t really say too much unfortunately. We did just put out a new single, though. It was so exciting to hear us together again. There’s nothing like the sisterhood we have so it’s always exciting to be around them professionally and personally.”
4. She will absolutely be singing live during the Super Bowl half time show! Beyonce stated, “I always sing live. This inauguration was unfortunately a time where I could not rehearse because I was rehearsing for the Superbowl. That was always the plan.”
5. King Bey ran shoeless through the super dome stating “these moments are not promised”
6. She’s moved past the inauguration drama exclaiming, “I’m on to the half time show”
7. There may be a Beyonce tour announcement after her half time performance!
8. Bey has a blue and white or blue and yellow tooth brush – she doesn’t know. We’re just glad to know she brushes them.
9. When asked how she feels about her haters, she responds,”I love haters. No shade. No hate.”
10. She misses Blue Ivy: “[After the Super Bowl] I’m going to enjoy my daughter. I miss her and I keep telling her mommy will be done Sunday at 9:00.”
Did we miss anything? What was your favorite/least favorite part of Beyonce’s press conference?